Drake, the renowned Toronto MC, recently made exciting announcements about his upcoming projects. In addition to revealing his first poetry book titled “Titles Ruin Everything: A Stream of Consciousness,” co-written with Kenza Samir, he also teased the release of a brand new album.
To promote his poetry collection, Drake took out full-page advertisements in prominent publications like the New York Post, Los Angeles Times, and Houston Chronicle. The ads featured a QR code that directed readers to the website titlesruineverything.com, where the rap superstar provided a glimpse of his next album. On the site, Drake wrote, “I made an album to go with the book. They say they miss the old Drake girl don’t tempt me. FOR ALL THE DOGS.”
Although an official release date for the album has yet to be announced, it will follow his successful 2022 collaboration with 21 Savage, “Her Loss,” which topped the Billboard 200 chart. Drake’s own projects, “Honestly, Nevermind” (2022) and “Certified Lover Boy” (2021), have also been well-received.
Drake took to Instagram to share the news of “Titles Ruin Everything,” expressing his enthusiasm and encouraging fans to purchase and support the book. The collection features lyrics, poems, and one-liners penned by Drake and his songwriting collaborator, Samir. Interested readers can find the book for sale on drakerelated.com and select retailers, including Phaidon, the publisher.
The rapper had previously teased the book’s release during the debut episode of his radio show, Table for One, last summer. He mentioned his collaboration with Kenza, stating, “Me and Kenza have a book coming out this year — we have a book coming out this year, a poetry book.”
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: What is the title of Drake’s new poetry book and who is his co-author?
- A: The title of Drake’s new poetry book is “Titles Ruin Everything: A Stream of Consciousness,” and it is co-written with Kenza Samir.
- Q: How did Drake tease his upcoming album?
- A: Drake teased his upcoming album by placing full-page advertisements in major publications, containing a QR code that led to the website titlesruineverything.com, where he hinted at the album’s release.
- Q: Which projects did Drake release prior to the upcoming album?
- A: Prior to the upcoming album, Drake released the successful collaboration with 21 Savage titled “Her Loss,” as well as his own projects “Honestly, Nevermind” (2022) and “Certified Lover Boy” (2021).
Drake, born Aubrey Drake Graham, is a renowned Toronto MC and one of the most influential figures in contemporary rap music. With a career spanning over a decade, Drake has achieved numerous chart-topping hits and accolades. His unique blend of rap and R&B, introspective lyrics, and melodic hooks have garnered him a massive global fan base. Beyond music, Drake has expanded his creative pursuits, venturing into acting and entrepreneurship. Known for his introspective and emotional storytelling, Drake continues to captivate audiences with his artistry and remains at the forefront of the music industry.